1) Ctrl + T for finding class even from jar
2) Ctrl + R for finding any resource (file) including config xml files
3) Ctrl + 1 for quick fix
4) Ctrl + Shift + o for organize imports
5) Ctrl + / for commenting , uncommenting lines and blocks
6) Ctrl + Shift + / for commenting ,uncommenting lines with block comment
7) Ctrl + o for quick outline going quickly to method
8) Selecting class and pressing F4 to see its Type hierarchy
9) Alt + right and Alt + left for going back and forth while editing.
10) Ctrl + F4 or Ctrl + w for closing current file
11) Ctrl+Shirt+W for closing all files.
12) Alt + Shift + W for show in package explorer
13) Ctrl + Shift + Up and down for navigating from member to member (variables and methods)
14) Ctrl + l go to line
15) Ctrl + k and Ctrl + Shift +K for find next/previous
16) select text and press Ctrl + Shift + F for formatting.
17) Ctrl + F for find , find/replace
18) Ctrl + D to delete a line
19) Ctrl + Q for going to last edited place
20) Ctrl + T for toggling between super type and subtype
21) Go to other open editors: Ctrl + E.
22) Move to one problem (i.e.: error, warning) to the next (or previous) in a file: Ctrl + . for next, and Ctrl + , for previous problem
23) Hop back and forth through the files you have visited: Alt + ← and Alt + →, respectively.
24) Go to a type declaration: F3
25) CTRL+Shift+G, which searches the workspace for references to the selected method or variable
26) Ctrl+Shift+L to view listing
27) Alt + Shift + j to add javadoc at any place in java source file.
28) CTRL+SHIFT+P to find closing brace. place the cursor at opening brace and use this.
29) Alt+Shift+X, Q to run Ant build file using keyboard shortcuts.
30) Ctrl + Shift +F for Autoformating.