Duke Nukem phrases (18+)

This article contains vulgar texts as in (Duke Nukem games). So if you are under 18 years, please do not read it, please.
Ahah blow it out your ass! come get some cool, time to kick some ass damn you are ugly damn, i'm good damn, that was annoying damn, you're ugly die you son of a bitch eat shit and die eh eh eh wasted! game over! get back to work, you slacker! get that crap outta here go ahed, make my day hail to the king, baby! hello hi hmm hmmm... don't have time to play with myself holy cow holy shit! I needed that i'll rip your head off and shit down on your neck i'm gonna get medevial on your asses i'm gonna kick your ass, bitch! it hurts to be you it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and i'm all outta gum! i've got balls of steel let god sort 'em out let's rock! looks like it's time for me to go postal my name's duke nukem ooooh, that's gotta hurt ready for action see ya see you in hell shit happens something smells rotten around here suck it down! this is KTIT... K Tit... playing in the breast, uhh... the best tunes in town! this pisses me off this really pisses me off what what are waiting for, Christmas what, there's only one of you who wants some yippie ka-yay motherfucker! you guys suck your face, your ass, what's the difference you're an inspiration for birth control you're gonna die for that you're pissin me off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Аптеки в София приготвящи лекарства по рецепти

Полигони в София

Активиране на българска фонетична клавиатура при Android телефони